Thursday 8 September 2011

Little Intro Before I Begin...




Hello peeps,
My name is Nick, and I have just created a fashion blog (obviously!) I will be publishing on this blog at least once every other week and it will be absolutley anything to do with fashion (i.e. trends, shopping, dressing tips, money saving and my own thoughts on things.) I'm probably one of the only males around that is creating a blog on fashion, so please don't be put off or expect less of me because of my gender.
Now, allow me to explain why i've decided to create a blog:
Firstly, I believe that fashion and clothes are very important in this world- both socially and personally- and I think people really need to know and appreciate that.
And secondly, fashion is always on my mind, it is hardly talked about with my friends or expressed properly to people around me. My thoughts are just stored in my head all day everyday, and blogging is a great way to get an idea across to people and inspire people you don't even know.
I'm not here to tell you what you should and shouldn't wear, I'm here to inspire you and give you ideas to work with. I want to express my 'fashiony' thoughts to you lovely peeps, I want to inspire you, I want you to inspire me, I want to hear your thoughts throughout my blogging years and most of all I want you guys to feel good about yourself!
I very much look forward to posting further updates in the very near future, for now though I will leave you with these pics.


 
This is my beautiful magazine collection (seems a little sad that i put all my babies together and took a picture but oh well!) It has grown by like 5 since i took this pic.

I am a vogue reader, not because of what they write (to be honest most high-end fashion magazines write in similar style!) but because of how famous it is world wide and because of how much I respect the U.S. editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. In this pic (below) is my first ever vogue issue, I paid £4.10 for it in Sainsburys in late march 2011

































In these pics below are my first ever September issues, I decided to buy Elle as well as vogue because of the significant importance of the September issues. I still haven't completely read them, they are huge!





























































I will shortly be talking about the autumn must haves of 2011 for both men and women.
See you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment